About the product
What Is It:
For troubled skin
• Made with natural plants, tea tree oil, and madecassoside.
• Non comedogenic tested
• Apply to specific troubled spots – gives soothing to area
• Made with cypress water instead of filtered water to make more effective
• Pink powder layer, and water layer = end to problem skin!
• Pink powder helps soothe skin, and gives pore care.
• 6 Free: Animal ingredients, mineral oil, polyacrylamide, imidazolindinyl urea, triethanolamine, tar color, and artificial fragrance.
How to use:
How to use:
• Do not shake container, and insert clean q-tip into the container. Dab into pink powder set at the bottom, and spot onto problem areas on face.
Ethanol extract, white rice extract, zinc oxide, glycerin, butylen glycol, salicylic acid, linseed oil extract, tea tree oil, madecaside, garlic extract, Brassica root extract, onion extract, papaya fruit extract, , Marroni seed extract, mannitol, Saururus chinensis extract, silica, ammonium glycyrrhizate, purified water, zinc gluconate, caffeine, colloidal sulfur, titanium dioxide, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, red iron oxide, and fragrance.
One look at any Etude House boutique or product, and you’ll understand: Etude House is all about making the everyday a little bit sweeter. Though they have a fast fashion approach to makeup — with playful packaging, trendy and limited edition colors, and affordable prices — this global beauty brand doesn’t skimp on quality. In fact, long-time favorites like their Fresh Cherry Tint and Proof 10 Eye Primer have been around for years and continue to be fan favorites. Their philosophy of positivity and optimism is truly infectious, and their wide array of makeup and skincare encourages the young and young-at-heart to have fun with beauty and, yes, make life a little sweeter.