About the product
What Is It:
• Make your eyes look 2x bigger
• Double sided
• Brighter for inner corner of eye, and shadow for tail part of eye
• No excess powder
• Long lasting and full of moisture
• Primrose oil, shea butter used for long lasting pigments that don’t dry skin out
• Smoothly glides onto skin to avoid irritating skin
• Free of parabens, benzophenone, ethanol, and talc
• Made with pure argan oil, oleic linoleic acids
How to use:
Use brighter in inner corner of your eyes to bottom 1/3 of eyes. Apply darker shadow to tail corner part of eyes. Blend.
C12-15 ALKYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, MICA (CI 77019), TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MYRISTYL LACTATE, CERESIN, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE
One look at any Etude House boutique or product, and you’ll understand: Etude House is all about making the everyday a little bit sweeter. Though they have a fast fashion approach to makeup — with playful packaging, trendy and limited edition colors, and affordable prices — this global beauty brand doesn’t skimp on quality. In fact, long-time favorites like their Fresh Cherry Tint and Proof 10 Eye Primer have been around for years and continue to be fan favorites. Their philosophy of positivity and optimism is truly infectious, and their wide array of makeup and skincare encourages the young and young-at-heart to have fun with beauty and, yes, make life a little sweeter.