About the product
What Is It:
This multi-use brush effectively applies powder blush and contour powder for a contoured makeup look.
How to use:
1. Pick up blush with your brush, tapping to remove excess.
2. Apply the blush to the apple of your cheek and up towards the top of the ears. Repeat on the other side.
3. Brush downward at the end of blending to allow facial hairs to lie smoothly againstthe skin’s surface. For Contour:
1. Pick up contouring powder with your brush, tapping to remove excess.
2. Gently apply powder to your jawline, on the sides of your nose, and under your chin. This will make your face look slimmer.
One look at any Etude House boutique or product, and you’ll understand: Etude House is all about making the everyday a little bit sweeter. Though they have a fast fashion approach to makeup — with playful packaging, trendy and limited edition colors, and affordable prices — this global beauty brand doesn’t skimp on quality. In fact, long-time favorites like their Fresh Cherry Tint and Proof 10 Eye Primer have been around for years and continue to be fan favorites. Their philosophy of positivity and optimism is truly infectious, and their wide array of makeup and skincare encourages the young and young-at-heart to have fun with beauty and, yes, make life a little sweeter.