This eyelid glue makes it easy to create a double eyelid.
Check out Nicole’s review here:
1. Remove any oil, dirt, and makeup from your eyelids.
2. Create the desired crease on your upper eyelid using the tip of the shaping stick, and gently apply pressure along the line.
3. Apply a thin layer of Double Eyelid Glue to the center of the desired crease line.
4. Let the glue dry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Before the glue completely dries, gently apply pressure along the desired crease with the shaping stick and slowly open your eyes.
One look at any Etude House boutique or product, and you’ll understand: Etude House is all about making the everyday a little bit sweeter. Though they have a fast fashion approach to makeup — with playful packaging, trendy and limited edition colors, and affordable prices — this global beauty brand doesn’t skimp on quality. In fact, long-time favorites like their Fresh Cherry Tint and Proof 10 Eye Primer have been around for years and continue to be fan favorites. Their philosophy of positivity and optimism is truly infectious, and their wide array of makeup and skincare encourages the young and young-at-heart to have fun with beauty and, yes, make life a little sweeter.