- Sorry, this product is available only for international customers at this time. Shop USA products
About the product
What Is It:
* Boosting facial oil that gives complexion a subtle glow
* delivers moisture without any stickiness
* works as flawless primer for makeup
* ampoule like texture that refreshes skin to make it smooth
* Cell-Bio Glow(TM) – includes natural oils such as coconut, argan, jojoba, and rosehip oil.
How to use:
Apply few drops of the facial oil into your palm. Rub your palms together to create heat and gently press the oil onto your skin.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Squalane, Trisiloxane, Coconut Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Buxus Chinensis Oil, Argan Oil, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Fragrance
Inspired by the beauty, grace, and confidence of the Seoulista woman, Hera strives to bring her sophistication and elegance not just to its skincare and makeup offerings but as an ambassador of K-beauty to the world. And with hallyu star Jun Ji Hyun as the face of the brand, it won’t be hard. Hera Rouge Holic lipsticks and UV Mist Cushion (Paris Hilton is reportedly a fan) are fast becoming must-haves, thanks to their appearance in Jun’s latest drama. And it’s not just about style — there’s plenty of substance to Hera, too. Backed by 30 years of skin cell research, Hera’s innovations include the world’s first cell-mimicking substance as well as its Cell-Bio Technology, which activates skin cells to bolster the healthy functioning of skin. Part of the AmorePacific family, this modern beauty line is every bit as sophisticated and pragmatic as its muse.