Swanicoco Herb Snail Care Emulsion 120ml
From the most affordable collection in Swanicoco’s cult favorite line of skincare comes the Herb Snail Care Emulsion, rich in skin soothing snail secretion filtrate (it’s the second ingredient!), rice bran extract, and sodium hyaluronate. With a light texture and a natural herbal scent, this lightweight moisturizer is hypo-allergenic and good for all skin types, including sensitive skin types.
In addition to protein, collagen, and elastin, snail secretion filtrate is rich in chondroitin sulfuric acid, a mucopolysaccharide mucin. This ingredient infuses skin with nutrients to keep it healthy and smooth. It’s also effective in improving the condition and elasticity of skin, helping to calm irritation and smooth away dry and rough spots.
Recommended for those who:
* have thin and sensitive skin
* have dry and rough skin
* want to improve skin elasticity
* do not like a greasy finish
* are looking for a gentle moisturizer with lots of natural ingredients
* want to rejuvenate their skin
* are looking for something to control excess sebum and maintain skin’s oil and water balance
■ Caution in Usage
1. In case of having following symptoms after using this, you’re advised to stop using it immediately. If you keep using it, the symptoms will get worse and need to consult a dermatologist. 1)In case of having problems such as red rash, swollenness, itching, stimulation during usage. 2)In case of having the same symptoms above on the part you put this product on by direct sunlight. 2. You are banned to use it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis. 3. In case of getting it into your eyes, you have to wash it immediately 4. Caution for treatment and keeping. 1)Tighten the lid after using it. 2)Keep it out of infants or children’s reach. 3)Don’t keep it in the place where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight.
Beauty brands that claim to be nature-based are a dime a dozen in South Korea, but Swanicoco takes that claim seriously. With the commitment to ensuring that each Swanicoco product consists of 90% to 100% natural ingredients, Swanicoco has risen to the top of Rankey.com’s list of natural cosmetics in Korea. And it’s no wonder. Beloved for their standout products like the Bitamin C line, the Centella Asiatica Salve (an editor favorite), and PHA 10% Coco Soft Peeling Cream, Swanicoco is on a mission to disprove the notion that natural ingredients are less effective. Swanicoco harnesses Korea’s high-tech biotechnology to provide products with not just time-honored botanical ingredients but those that are science-based, ranging from epidermal growth factors to snail mucin to fermented ingredients. Originally founded in 2000 by Seong Chunseon as a way to treat her family’s sensitive skin, Swanicoco soon expanded to a business after Seong started getting rave reviews of her naturally fermented soaps from her neighbors. Today, Swanicoco boasts a collection of over 150 products, ranging from skincare and color cosmetics to hair and body care and, of course, Seong’s fermented soaps (now offered in nine varieties). There are 28 Swanicoco retail locations throughout Korea as well as a robust online presence. A favorite of insiders in the beauty community, Swanicoco continues to operate in the spirit of its founder, making each product as if it were for their own family.