About the product
What Is It:
* micellar water created with blueberry extracts
* cleanses dirt and makeup residue on face thoroughly
* key ingredients: blueberry fruit extract, propanediol, centella asiatica extract
* full of anti-oxidants
* named one of Time’s super foods
* very low pH allows you to keep your skin healthy
* created with ingredients that are rated 1-2 on EWG
How to use:
Pour cleansing water onto a cotton pad. Wipe on face as needed.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol , Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract , Centella Asiatica Extract , Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract , Houttuynia Cordata Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA
As Korea’s first and best natural beauty road shop brand, founded in 2000, Innisfree truly is dedicated to natural ingredients and ecofriendly beauty. Their affordable, effective products, like their It’s Real Squeeze sheet masks and Green Tea Seed Serum, make this brand a favorite among Koreans and nonKoreans alike. In addition to a commitment to utilize 70% natural ingredients in their products, most of which are indigenous to the pristine, lush ecosystem of Korea’s Jeju Island (their lab is located in their green tea farm in Jeju), Innisfree strives to reduce their carbon emissions, use environmentally friendly packaging, and donate 1% of their profits to the local community.