- Sorry, this product is available only for international customers at this time. Shop USA products
About the product
What Is It:
• Refreshing ingredients to cleanse your scalp
• Made with Jeju phytoncide complex: Jeju pine tree, cedar tree, and cypress tree to soothe stressed scalp
• Invigorating deep cleanse even into scalp pores with salicylic acid
• Removes dead skin cells
• Essential oils incorporated: mint leaves, nutmeg, and caraway oil
• Licorice also helps care for hair sebum
How to use:
How to :
Wet hair before apply shampoo. Massage into hair and rinse thoroughly.
[Ingredients] WATER, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA (CAMPHOR) LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CRYPTOMERIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, ARTEMISIA VULGARIS EXTRACT, ACORUS CALAMUS ROOT EXTRACT, CHAMAECYPARIS OBTUSA WATER, PINUS PINASTER BARK/BUD EXTRACT, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, LAURIC ACID, MENTHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM SALICYLATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, ALCOHOL, OLEIC ACID, COCAMIDE MEA, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, PPG-3 CAPRYLYL ETHER, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE
As Korea’s first and best natural beauty roadshop brand, founded in 2000, Innisfree truly is dedicated to natural ingredients and eco-friendly beauty. Their affordable, effective products, like their It’s Real Squeeze sheet masks and Green Tea Seed Serum, make this brand a favorite among Koreans and non-Koreans alike. In addition to a commitment to utilize 70% natural ingredients in their products, most of which are indigenous to the pristine, lush eco-system of Korea’s Jeju Island (their lab is located in their green tea farm in Jeju), Innisfree strives to reduce their carbon emissions, use environmentally friendly packaging, and donate 1% of their profits to the local community.