About the product
What Is It:
* A camellia soothing foam wash for ladies
* Men can also use
* removes unwanted odor and replaces with natural rose oil fragrance
* pH balance kept at 4.5-5.5
* Gentle ingredients that do no irritate
* It’s important to take care of yourself during the time of your month!
* natural disodium cocoamphodiacetate – found in coconut is a surfactant used in this soothing wash, and is gentle to skin
* Other key ingredients include ginseng callus stem cell extract (keeps skin healthy), mugwort extract (nourishes skin), aloe vera leaf extract (moisturizes skin), and soybean extract (protect skin and makes it soft)
How to use:
Pump onto palms or on a loofah and wash. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Camellia extract (81.33%), decyl glucoside, pentylene glycol, sorbitan caprylate, lactic acid, glycerin, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, propanediol, sapindus mukurossi fruit extract, purified water, licorice extract, trehalose, levulinic acid, soy bean peptide, panthenol, aloe vera leaf extract, bioflavonoid, broccoli extract, hydrolyzed peas protein, pea extract, hizikia fusiforme extract, centella asiatica extract, ginseng extract, green tea extract, red asian knotweed extract, skullcap extract, yeast beta glucan, mugwort extract, rosemary leaf extract, betaine, hyaluronic acid, chamomile leaf extract, cactus flower extract, rose oil.
In its nature-based skincare line, SanDaWha harnesses the purity and power of the camellia flower that thrives in the unique ecosystem of Jeju Island, considered Korea’s Hawaii for its tropical climate and lush greenery. Camellia seed oil is rich in vitamins, omega-3, -6, and -9, and oleic acid; absorbs well without stickiness; and helps to deeply hydrate skin. Using a cold-pressing process to naturally extract unrefined camellia oil, thereby preserving its skin-nourishing properties, SanDaWha emphasizes high quality ingredients over fancy packaging. SanDaWha believes in skincare that is kind to your skin, your health, and the environment, and never uses harmful ingredients.