* Care for baby’s fragile skin
* stop irritation from diapers
* Hypoallergenic /Dermatologist tested
* protects skin
* made with natural plant-based ingredients
* no stickiness
* refreshing soft cream type
* strengthens baby’s skin
* 4 natural essential oils used that give relaxing and pleasing flower fragrance – rosehip oil, white champaca flower oil, rose flower oil, ylang ylang flower oil.
* though made for babies, it can also be used on anyone who needs soothing to skin
* FREE: lanolin, petrolatium, dioxane, artificial pigments, preservatives, emulsifiers, and fragrance.
Apply to your baby’s bottom gently before putting on a diaper.
In its nature-based skincare line, SanDaWha harnesses the purity and power of the camellia flower that thrives in the unique ecosystem of Jeju Island, considered Korea’s Hawaii for its tropical climate and lush greenery. Camellia seed oil is rich in vitamins, omega-3, -6, and -9, and oleic acid; absorbs well without stickiness; and helps to deeply hydrate skin. Using a cold-pressing process to naturally extract unrefined camellia oil, thereby preserving its skin-nourishing properties, SanDaWha emphasizes high quality ingredients over fancy packaging. SanDaWha believes in skincare that is kind to your skin, your health, and the environment, and never uses harmful ingredients.