- Sorry, this product is available only for international customers at this time. Shop USA products
About the product
What Is It:
* Keep your makeup flawless throughout the day
* BB cream that keeps your makeup long lasting- no darkening!
* No gray hues
* Give your skin tone a brightening boost
* excellent ingredients that give you UV ray protection
* uses BSASM(TM) Complex – licorice, green tea, rosemary, centella asiatica, chamomile, skullcap extract, and polygonum cuspidatum root extract
* dermatologist tested
How to use:
After skin care routine, apply a thin layer of BB cream evenly onto face. Then move on to makeup.
Water, glycerin, etheyhexyl methoxycinnamate, titanium dioxide, isoamyl p-methoxycinnamate, camellia oil, ginseng extract, centella asiatica extract, rosehip oil, olive oil, zinc oxide, PVM/MA copolymer, VP/hexadecene polymer, xanthan gum, sodium PCA, trehelose, sorbitol, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, licorice extract, green tea extract, rosemary leaf extract, chamomile flower/leaf extract, skullcap extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, magnolia tree bark extract, propolis extract, thujopsis dolabrata branch extract, white willow bark extract, mandarin extract, schizophyllum commun fr. extract, algenin, tocopheral, lavender oil, hydrated ferric oxide- yellow, red, and brown, rosemary leaf oil, ylang ylang flower oil, rose oil.
In its nature-based skincare line, SanDaWha harnesses the purity and power of the camellia flower that thrives in the unique ecosystem of Jeju Island, considered Korea’s Hawaii for its tropical climate and lush greenery. Camellia seed oil is rich in vitamins, omega-3, -6, and -9, and oleic acid; absorbs well without stickiness; and helps to deeply hydrate skin. Using a cold-pressing process to naturally extract unrefined camellia oil, thereby preserving its skin-nourishing properties, SanDaWha emphasizes high quality ingredients over fancy packaging. SanDaWha believes in skincare that is kind to your skin, your health, and the environment, and never uses harmful ingredients.