Swanicoco Pore Clearance 100ml
Melt away blackheads and excess sebum with this easy-to-use spray, which helps clear pores of gunk and keeps pores tight and small. Centella asiatica and lavender extracts help calm inflammation, while willow bark extract, a milder, natural form of BHA, helps to penetrate oil clogs and sweep them away. Rich in botanical extracts and oils, this blackhead penetrator is gentler on the skin while powerful against blackheads.
While you can’t shrink the size of your pores, you can make them less noticeable by clearing away the excess sebum and dirt that can clog them and stretch them out. Regular maintenance of your pores through gentle exfoliation and a sebum-melting product, like Swanicoco’s Pore Clearance, is key in minimizing the look of enlarged pores.
Check out Jucy’s how-to review:
1. After cleansing, spray Pore Clearance on a cotton pad, saturating the pad. Wipe areas of the face prone to blackheads and large pores for about 10 seconds. After 2-3 minutes, rinse face with cold water.
2. For areas prone to excess sebum, thoroughly swipe the pad on those areas several times.
3. Alternatively, saturate a cotton pad with Pore Clearance and apply the pad on areas prone to sebum for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, wipe the skin with the pad to remove excess sebum and blackheads.
4. For sensitive skin, wipe the pad on the face just once and rinse immediately. If after several uses, your skin does not react negatively, you can swipe your face 2-3 times and wait 2 minutes before rinsing.
5. For best results, use consistently.
Beauty brands that claim to be nature-based are a dime a dozen in South Korea, but Swanicoco takes that claim seriously. With the commitment to ensuring that each Swanicoco product consists of 90% to 100% natural ingredients, Swanicoco has risen to the top of Rankey.com’s list of natural cosmetics in Korea. And it’s no wonder. Beloved for their standout products like the Bitamin C line, the Centella Asiatica Salve (an editor favorite), and PHA 10% Coco Soft Peeling Cream, Swanicoco is on a mission to disprove the notion that natural ingredients are less effective. Swanicoco harnesses Korea’s high-tech biotechnology to provide products with not just time-honored botanical ingredients but those that are science-based, ranging from epidermal growth factors to snail mucin to fermented ingredients. Originally founded in 2000 by Seong Chunseon as a way to treat her family’s sensitive skin, Swanicoco soon expanded to a business after Seong started getting rave reviews of her naturally fermented soaps from her neighbors. Today, Swanicoco boasts a collection of over 150 products, ranging from skincare and color cosmetics to hair and body care and, of course, Seong’s fermented soaps (now offered in nine varieties). There are 28 Swanicoco retail locations throughout Korea as well as a robust online presence. A favorite of insiders in the beauty community, Swanicoco continues to operate in the spirit of its founder, making each product as if it were for their own family.