Discover beauty through professional reviews
I have spent many years trying to figure out how to take care of my oily skin and get acne under control. I remember the days of being embarrassed at how I looked, and my confidence was at quite a low. But then I discovered how to truly take care of my skin through proper techniques and products, and I feel that I can face life with clear skin and great confidence!
The state of our skin inevitably affects our confidence and I would love to help you find the right products to feel confident with your best face forward!
Years of personal experience testing many different products discovering what works best even on a lower budget!
1 year of experience
I love this article from the New York Times! It gives great advice for building a skincare routine and for picking the right cleanser for your skin type!
This article contains great tips for how to take care of your specific skin type!
Simple tips for taking care of yourself the French way!
1. Drink a lot of water.
2. Always finish morning routine with moisturizers with SPF and antioxidants!
3. Take time to destress (especially with a good skincare routine!)
4. If the product doesn’t smell good, stings or burns, or doesn’t feel luxurious, maybe it’s not for you.
5. Have a glass of wine before bed. 😉
6. Love you! Embrace that mole, those freckles, the nose, the full jawline, the gap in the teeth. It’s all lovely and unique!
A popular form a skincare taking over many places in the US is Korean skincare! This article explains the value of each of the steps and how layering is key.